1. How long have you been a real estate salesperson? Nancy since 1975 and Jerry since 1969. Combined years of experience over 60 years.
2. What special training have you had? We both have Realtor designation and have annually taken real estate continuing education classes provided by Greater Boston Real Estate Board and others.
3. In what ways will you encourage other sales people to show my property? The best approach we have found is personal contact by telephone and at broker gatherings, tours, etc. This effort is supported by mass distribution of promotional material via fax and e-mail, especially geared to “Top Producing” Agents.
4. Will you make a specialized brochure and/or other marketing material specifically for my house? Yes. We use several different types of marketing material specifically designed for your property such as: flyers to brokers, brochures to perspective buyers, postcards to neighborhood mailings and other target areas and hand-outs for open house attendees, brokers’ tour, and showings to potential buyers.
5. Where will you advertise my home? Your home will be advertised in the Boston Globe, MetroWest, periodicals, internet sites Realtor.com and Boston.com.
6. Will you give me a written plan of action that spells out exactly what we agree you will do to sell my home? Yes. We will submit for your approval our marketing plan in writing with our guarantee to complete same.
7. May I have a list of your references and past clients? We will be happy to provide names and phone numbers of current and past clients who have agreed to speak with you.
8. Why do you feel you and your company would be the best to handle the sale of my property? We are long time owner/brokers of a successful local real estate office. We also feel that working as a team gives our customers and clients the special attention they deserve.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES